View / Download Data and Options Sheet
Providing color quality that meets the needs of many spaces and is superior to most incumbent lighting technologies while at the same time minimizing expenses without impacting quality and safety, Cree Full Definition is a cost effective lighting solution for lower-traffic areas.
CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS
• Constructed of fiberglass reinforced polyester.
• Polycarbonate latches.
• Two 1/2″ entry points are provided (one at each end of the housing) for continuous feed.
• Top of housing has six embossments providing mounting flexibility to uneven surfaces.
LUMEN MAINTENANCE FACTORS
• Reference www.cree.com/lighting for detailed lumen maintenance factors.
• Full Definition LEDs.
• Frosted injection molded acrylic shielding.
• Polyurethane gasketing is poured in place, providing a continuous, seamless seal.
• Highly reflective reflector plate provides maximum efficiency.
• Power Factor = 0.9 nominal.
• Input Power: Stays constant over life.
• Input Voltage: 120-277 VAC.
• Temperature Rating: Designed to operate in temperatures -25°C to 35°C.
• Total Harmonic Distortion: < 20%.
• Continuous dimming with 0-10V DC control protocol.*
REGULATORY & VOLUNTARY QUALIFICATIONS
• cULus listed.
• IP65 rated.
• UL listed for wet locations.
• DLC qualified for Linear Ambient – Direct category (3500K, 4000K, 5000K color temperatures; all lumen packages).
• DLC qualified for Low-Bay category (5700K color temperatures ; all lumen packages).